WHAT IS A BOD INCUBATOR?
A BOD Incubator, also called a Biochemical Oxygen Demand or Bio-Oxygen Demand Incubator, is laboratory equipment that aims to maintain an excellent control of the temperature inside a chamber where we place the samples.
WHAT IS A BOD (BIO-OXYGEN DEMAND) INCUBATOR FOR?
The BOD Incubator developed for exact temperature control in incubation work, determination of the level of pollution, efficiency of treatment systems, insect biology studies, among others applications.
A BOD incubator serves so that conditions similar to a human body are created and controlled, thus allowing receptivity over time, that is, that the same conditions are repeated several times and always with the same control. Of course, due to its high control capacity, the Bio Oxygen Demand incubator is also used for research and development of optimized incubation conditions.
BOD INCUBATOR APPLICATIONS:
One of the main applications of the BOD incubator is animal cell culture. This cell type requires very controlled conditions for its growth and proliferation in vitro (IVF). Therefore, to maintain optimal conditions for cell growth and proliferation, these parameters must be well controlled. And use for plant growth, germination, incubation of biological cultures. This incubator is also used in drug research in the pharmaceutical industries, molecular laboratories, hematology, dermatology and cancer-related research.
It is noteworthy that the ideal conditions for cell growth also favor the growth of microorganisms that can contaminate the samples, and minimizing these risks is essential for a better quality of work, for reducing costs and material losses. Therefore, the equipment must be chosen with caution, observing the conditions to minimize the risks of contamination.
DO YOU KNOW THE BOD INCUBATOR MARKETED BY LABOTECK?
The Laboteck, an Indian provider of BOD incubator, climate chambers and incubators for various applications. All of them have high quality of construction and operation, thus guaranteeing clients peace of mind and a work with excellent and consistent performance.
CHARACTERISTICS OF BOD INCUBATOR LABOTECK:
- Direct heating: no water jacket. Leak-free, less maintenance, longer service life and even quick recovery of working parameters!
- Infrared sensor: error free and high accuracy
- Anti-microbial external paint
- Adjustable door hinges for perfect closing
- Heated door to eliminate condensation
- Continuous indication of current temperature
- Use of high quality and polished stainless steel
- Ease of work: handles on the sides, rear castors and adjustable front feet
- Excellent thermal insulation, thus promoting the lowest energy consumption
- Precise temperature control, no overshooting (over temperature).
- Glass door with perfect closing system, without losses.
- Exclusively heated water tray, thus ensuring stable relative humidity
- Optional advanced controller: user menu, magnetic door lock, data log and graphic menu, relative humidity indication, etc.
- Various accessories for customization: glass door with divisions (reducing the impact on the environment when placing or taking samples)
Are you looking for a BOD (Bio Oxygen Demand) incubator? You can visit yatherm.com and ask for a quote or, if you still have questions, talk to Laboteck experts for better support. You can buy high quality BOD Incubator for exact temperature control in incubation work.